Friday, September 14, 2012

Blueberry Pudding Cake

Matthew's Grandma makes a delicious Blueberry Pudding Cake. I had it for the first time from Matthew and its become a favorite dessert for me. I've also used strawberries for this recipe and I like the crust so much that sometimes I double it!

Sharing is optional
                                                         
Start boiling up at least 1 cup of water.
While its warming up, follow the remaining instructions...

Toss and place in a greased pan:

2 Cups.....Fresh/Frozen Blueberries
1 Tsp.......Ground Cinnamon
1 Tsp........Lemon Juice

Stir and then spoon over blueberries:

1 Cup........All-Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup.....Sugar
1 Tsp.........Baking Powder
1/2 Cup.....Milk
3 Tbsp.......Butter

Topping (Crust):

Combine and sprinkle over batter
3/4 Cup....Sugar
1 tbsp.......Corn Starch

Pour water over all
1 Cup.......Boiling Water

BAKE! 350 F for 45-50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment